The Wanderer

Feb 24, 2018

The Wanderer

Halloo .. ..
Welcome to my blog

I'm so excited to start writing again after I have deleted all my previous posts because it feels a little bit clumsy :D I love writing since I was a child. I dreamed to be a writer and would published my own book once. As a matter of fact, I have once tried to sketch a comic, lol. I love every story with a happy ending :) I love wandering in my imagination while I'm writing or reading as if it is my own story. I wish that story of my life will be wonderful and has a happy ending ;)

I do love travelling and diving. I love exploring new places, learning its culture, feeling the unique ambiance in every places that I visit. If you love nature, beauty might be found everywhere. 

This blog is my travel diary. I will write places that I have visited, places that I'd love to visit in the future, and things that I have learned and done in my life. 

Please excuse my limited writing skill in my personal blog and feel free to leave a comment so that I could improve it :)  Hope that you could enjoy my writing.

Feel free to follow my Instagram @chelfiorenza

Cheers
The Wanderer








No comments:

Post a Comment